3D International Archery Shoot 2020/Covid19
It is with great regret that we are announcing the cancellation of the 2020 3D International Archery Shoot. The ongoing travel restrictions etc. and the uncertainty of how long this is likely to continue makes planning this event very difficult and possibly irresponsible.
We are aware that many of you have prepaid your registration fees, please email your bank account details together with the identifying name and we will process your refund.
Again we are so very sorry and disappointed that this is necessary, we do hope to see you in 2021.
Please keep safe!
Bob Kemp – President
Victorine Quentin de Manson - Secretary
Association of Norfolk Island Archers
- Have fun
- A body part must touch the shooting peg, e.g. a foot or knee, as long as the shooter is behind the peg
- Binoculars are permitted, but they must have no marks on them and no range finding capabilities.
- No rangefinders, non competitive shooters may use a range finder, but only after all competitive shooters have made their shot.
- No assistance from fellow archers in the group for wind & sun.
- Double scoring.
- Whole animal counts ie: hoof and horns. Rocks etc don’t count
- Skips off the ground and bounce outs count on majority agreement of the group
- If the arrow goes past the target it is not a bounce out and does not score
- Please don’t move or damage foliage in the target lane
- Each round is 3 arrows with the first scoring arrow counting, 1st arrow 20,18,16, 2nd arrow 14,12,10, 3rd arrow 8,6,4
- Ignore the pro ring
- Touching the line counts
- Alcohol is not allowed on range
- Smoking is allowed but please be mindful of others
- Please remember we encourage a friendly relaxed event. However some archers do take the event seriously, so we ask you to respect that.
- Heckling encouraged
CU: Compound Unlimited (scope with all the toys) ORANGE max 50m
WCU: Womens Compound Unlimited (scope with all the toys) GREEN max 40m
CL: Compound Limited (fingers and sights) ORANGE max 50m
HC: Hunter Class (pins with all the toys) GREEN max 40m
CBB: Compound Barebow (fingers no sights) GREEN max 40m
RS: Recurve Sighted GREEN max 40m
RBB: Recurve Barebow WHITE max 30m
LB: Longbow WHITE max 30m
JUNIOR, 13-17 years inclusive
JUC: Junior Unlimited Compound GREEN max 40m
JLC: Junior Limited Compound GREEN max 40m
JHC: Junior Hunter Class GREEN max 40m
JBC: Junior Barebow Compound WHITE max 30m
JSR: Junior Sighted Recurve WHITE max 30m
JBR: Junior Barebow Recurve WHITE max 30m
CUB, up to and including 12 years
CUBL: Cub Limited RED max 20m
CUBB: Cub Barebow RED max 20m
There are separate male and female sections within each division